- “True success is not in the learning, but in its application to the benefit of mankind”
- “I don't want you to be only a doctor, but I also want you to be a man”
- “Tuberculosis” printed as a pamphlet for the Department of Public Health and distributed at the
cremation ceremonies for His Royal Highness Prince Chakrabongs of Bishnulok on September 24, 1920 (in Thai)
- Lecture on “Practical Sanitation”, Given at the Symposium of Medical and Public Health Workers in 1924 (in Thai)
- Letter to Dr. A. G. Ellis, Former Dean of Faculty of Medicine and Director of Siriraj Hospital, March 11, 1929.
- "Diphyllobothrium Latum in Massachusetts" A Report of Two Indigenous Cases:, JAMA. 90: 1607-1608, May 19, 1928
- Historical Documents: Negotiations with the Rockefeller Foundation